Tuesday 17 September 2013

Poem for two voices









Columbus
Together
Taino People
I want gold
We want freedom
I want prosperity
I want servants
We both have religion
I want peace
I believe everyone has a proper place
we both have society
I believe that everyone is equal
I see medieval Spain
We both have a community
I see lush wildlife
I wish I could bring back gold to pay off my debt
We both dream of freedom
I wish we could live in peace forever
I wonder how people can live so primitively
We are both curious
I wonder how they can make such big canoes
I use currency to buy food
We both use our resources
I gather fruits and berries
I live in medieval Europe
We both have a home
I live on an island in the Philippines
I feel that it is right to look down on people
We both have opinions
All people should be equal
We take what we want
We both survive
We should give before taking

1 comment:

  1. that is really good it helped me with my two voice poem assignment

    ReplyDelete